Sunday, December 7, 2014

About Me

*This is one of the only photos of me I have of only me without husband, puppy or horse.
It was taken in Naples, Florida.  New England never looks like this.

The important stats on me.  I am 37 years old.  I live in New England. I work in Sales to support my horse habit and keep a roof over our heads.

I married the love of my life 1.5 years ago.  He is a wonderful husband, who doesn't get the horse thing at all.


We have an understanding.  He doesn't make me golf or go running.  I don't make him ride.

We have a wonderful puppy.  He is my heart dog.  I never really understood the "heart" animal thing until this dog. He deserves a whole post (maybe 2 or 3) of his own. We adopted him from a local shelter in May 2012.

Jersey, 4 year old Galgo Espanol (Spanish Greyhound)



And lastly, certainly not least, is The Pony.

Hancocks Tuff, 2005 Registered APHA Gelding. 15.3h
Barn Name: Boca


I purchased Boca from a horse dealer in May 2014. This blog is our story.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! He is a ham. I swear he knows when a camera is on him. :)

      Delete
  2. Boca and your pup are adorable! Welcome to the blogsphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! Excited to join the blogsphere!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I am a fellow re-rider myself who started riding lessons when I was 36. I'm now about to turn 40 and still putzing along learning dressage at a snail's pace. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Laura! I will definitely head over to check out your blog. Re-riding at 30+ has special challenges all its own! :)

      Delete