Saturday, December 6, 2014

I am Floppy Ammy

Hello.  I am Floppy Ammy.  Follow along with my adventures and mis-adventures as I attempt to become a somewhat competent rider while balancing life, work, marriage and the barn.



I have followed many of your blogs daily and have often considered starting a blog of my own. I am taking the plunge and making the attempt to document my experiences online, even though Blogger confuses and intimidates me.

I hope to become more proficient at this blogging thing as I go along.  For now, I break a fictitious sacrificial bottle of champagne over this blog, and pronounce to the the world "I am Floppy Ammy".  Consider me launched.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the equestrian blogosphere! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi I love your blog! I very much enjoy following your journey. I was briefly involved in the TB racing industry and love reading about it still.

      Delete