Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lunging



I hope you all enjoyed your holidays!

I had 5 days off from work, which was wonderful, but holidays = family time
so I did not do as much riding as I had hoped.

I had a lesson on Saturday. A friend at the barn was able to catch some of the canter transitions/flailing on her iPhone. I apologize for the crappy quality. 
I need to get my real video camera out there.
Fast forward to 1:06 where the real fun begins.


I learned some important information on where my hips need to be, but also some lunging homework was prescribed.  

I had every intention of doing some pony lunging bootcamp this winter.
However, our lack of an indoor had interrupted my best laid plans.
When weather permits, I want to ride, not stand in the ring while my pony revolves around me in a circle. But, if it is in his best interest, then I suppose it must be done.

For your viewing pleasure, and to prove that the hairy beast has developed somewhat in the last 7 months, I present:
 
August 2014
 

October 2014


October 2014

Proof that the beastie can be quite cute. 
Now to translate this quality to under saddle work!

No comments:

Post a Comment