Sunday, March 22, 2015

Denny Emerson Tells My Story


Even though I am not an Eventer, per se, I follow Tamarack Hill Farm on Facebook.
I enjoy Denny Emerson's no nonsense posts and his entertaining way of delivering his message.

Imagine my surprise when a recent post basically "told my story" with Boca.
Kinda neat how true to life this post was for me. 
I followed the advice of gold medal winning rider, without even knowing it.

I've re-posted Denny's FB Post below for anyone who might have missed it.




2 comments:

  1. I loved that post as well, having also been the girl with the 'western' horse doing the english thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! it's so easy to get caught up in a certain 'type' of horse (or description) ... but really what matters is a happy, trusting and confident partnership

    ReplyDelete