Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2015 First Off-Property Adventure

I made plans to trailer to our favorite park with Boca's best friend Ace & his mom for our inaugural trail ride. Ace is Boca's horsey best friend, so I thought it might do him good to see his buddy.
 
The best at standing.
 
Boca was pretty good. He did fire off a few kicks when I first got on, but settled in after a few minutes and seemed happy to be out walking in the park. His ears were up the whole time and he was happy to march right along.
 
We did the largest trail loop available for equestrian access.
I think it is about 5 miles long.
 
 
 
Overall it was, good, but for what it is worth, April 16th just can't get here fast enough.
 
I can't wait to treat Boca for whatever the heck is bothering him.
I want my boy back.
 

9 comments:

  1. :/ I know how frustrating it is to wait for the vet visit. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, yes. It is spring shots season, so getting the vet out for a non-emergency call is a bit of a wait. Grrr.

      Delete
  2. for a second i thought you meant 'his best friend Ace' as in the drug... oops! glad you had fun and fingers crossed the days fly by til the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA that is too funny! I never thought of it that way, but it makes sense! I almost included an old pic of Boca and Ace together. That would have made it more clear.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad that you guys had a good time. I am hopeful for the vet visit as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I really suspect ulcers. I am no vet, but man, do they seem like classic ulcer symptoms to me.

      Delete
  4. Glad you guys got out and that all went well despite initial kicks - keeping everything crossed for the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that it was a good time. Fingers crossed for a minor ailment and a simple fix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope the vet has some good insight for you <3

    ReplyDelete