Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sales Ad

No, I am not selling Boca.  But I made you look, didn't I?

I was always disappointed that I didn't save the webpage for Boca's sales ad, the one that originally caught my eye and made me go look at him.

Luckily, nothing ever truly disappears from the internet (scary thought) and last week, H stumbled upon the photo from Boca's sales ad on the stable's Facebook page.

H posted the picture to my timeline with the comment "Nice Tennessee Walker!"

May 11, 2014

I know the difference might not seem that great to most people.
Clearly he is recognizable as Boca. But when I saw the picture, I couldn't believe how far he has come.
 
One of the things I disliked most about Boca when I first got him was his horrible upside-down neck and his bulging under-neck muscle that he was NOT afraid to use against you.
I really think it was the strongest muscle he had in his body at that time.
 
Just look at my boy a year later:
 


June 28, 2014
 
I'm so glad H found that picture. It may not look like much to anyone else, but it was a real reality check for me.
 
Yes, we are making progress. And no, I do not own a Tennessee Walker.


7 comments:

  1. That's quite the change. Boca looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks SO much better now! I love looking back at old photos of Simon and comparing them to now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa big changes! He was still cute as TW though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. You should be very proud of that improvement, especially in just a year. He looks wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like much! That's a big change, I bet Boca feels better as well as looks better now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. phew - got nervous by the title!! but seriously, he looks amazing, nice work!

    ReplyDelete