Monday, April 11, 2016

All Clear

Dr. C came out on Friday for the 8 week re-check and we got the all clear to return to under saddle work!

Look!  Tack!
The X-rays came out fantastic. Dr. C said the result was as optimal as we could have asked for. He'll be sending the x-rays to Dr. Garcia for review, but expects him to be very pleased as well.

For the next week, we'll lunge 3 or 4 times under tack before we get back to real riding.

Mr. Sassypants

Of course, as soon as we get the all clear to return to under saddle work, I get sent to Houston on a business trip. I'll have the resident trainer lunge Boca two times while I am gone, and when I return....   we'll be back in business. I am strangely excited and also dreading how bad we (ahem, I) will be.


Proof that he can, in fact, canter. Sort of.

Also - a BIG SHOUTOUT to CareyP for making me the awesome blog header and resizing it for me to fit in Blogger.
 
THANK YOU CAREY!!!

13 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! That is fantastic!
    The header looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! And I like the header too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new header and that your guy is back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love the header!!!! And so exciting to get back in business :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! That's great news. Love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOHOOO! So glad the re-check went great :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent news and your header looks fantastic!! I'm excited for you guys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayy! Hopefully it's good times from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you!! Love the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!!! That is so awesome. I'm so happy he has healed so well and that you get to start riding again. :D

    The new header is great!

    ReplyDelete