Friday, April 1, 2016

Gott Damn, You're Ugly


I was looking at my blog today. And damn, guys. My blog is so ugly.

It's even the same colors as my blog...

Can anyone out there with some decent skills help a sister out?

Anyone want to volunteer to help me make a banner image? Or suggest better colors?
Orrrr, I don't know. Anything?

Help a poor old person with the interwebz please. My skills are lacking.

This will be your good deed for the week/month/year and will earn you some good karma from the universe!

You can send any comments/suggestions/files/instructions to shaunatwentytwelve @ gmail dot com.

Y'all have such purty pitchures and such. I need a blog makeover!

10 comments:

  1. I can't offer much advanced help, but if you go into "Template" on the blogger home page (it's in the drop down next to your blog's name at the top, next to the button you click to write a new post) you can at least pick a template with new colors!
    And for what it's worth, I've never had a problem with your blog's appearance. The color theme is chestnut-y, like Boca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can whip up a header image for ya! I'm emailing now

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a ton of cool, free templates for blogger on the web. Google is your friend :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, I concur- go through the templates on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger does have some good templates! I'm excited to see what Carey whips up for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yeah. I have a talented friend who makes my headers and then I just use a simple template free through blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha I relate. My template is just one of the standard default formats but it works well enough haha. I'll be curious to see what you come up with tho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Sorry, I'm of no help to you. I'm in the exact same boat. No clue how to do anything. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I wasn't swamped with grad school/my life I'd be happy to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be happy to help make a banner (so fun!), but it looks like you have offers already. If it doesn't work out, let me know and I'll make something for you. :D

    ReplyDelete